Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sneak Peak!!!

Sadly, I don't have any finished rooms to show you yet....:(  But, we are really close to being done with the master bathroom. I am so excited about it I cant wait until it's done to show it off! I finished taping and floating the drywall last night and will be able to texure the ceiling and walls today and paint tomorrow! Yay! Then grout the shower, then paint the floor... Its so close I can almost touch it. Shipp and David will be starting on the kitchen backsplash and the butcherblock countertops this week! Hopefully I will be able to spend Sunday hanging pictures in the hall and the girls' room. (no work on Saturday, we will be at the CHRIS STAPLETON CONCERT!!!!!) Then I can paint the girls' bathroom floor, I am dying to use the stencil I got for it! Lots of  'after' pictures to come!



 
 
 
 
Oh! The vanity! It needs polyurythane then it will be ready to put the sink back in and instal. I had a terrible time painting this one. The cherry wood kept bleeding through the white paint. I thought we were going to have a pink vanity there for a little while. I had to put on a thick coat of poly (after 3 coats of white chalk paint did not show any improvements) then paint it again and glaze after that. But it turned out great!
 
 


 
 AND, I found some dinning room chairs! They are really pretty and only $60 for all four! I am thinking cream chalk paint and dark wax on the wood and chalk paint and clear wax on the upholstry, maybe in different colors..... I am hoping to find two more captain dinning chairs for the ends.





No comments:

Post a Comment