Sunday, February 28, 2016

A Little Something I Did This Weekend





This little darling here! I bet it took me two weeks of intense searching and 10 minutes of work to put this together and it may be one of my favorite things so far. The wagon wheel light fixture was already hanging in the dinning area when we bought the house, but without bulb covers and covered in dust. I thought about painting it, color washing it or just taking it down. The blue mason jars were a Christmas gift from my amazing mother in love. I tried them without the burlap and it just seemed to be missing something. I found the burlap garland on Etsy and I looked into making them myself, but I decided I have enough projects right now and for less than $20 they were definitely worth it!




I added some adorable burlap roses and chandelier crystals hanging from twine to give it some rustic GLAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment