Tuesday, February 2, 2016

4th Quarter

We are down to the last few weeks and the end is in site! Construction in the master bathroom started last week and it is beginning to take form. Tile and sheet rock will be going up this week and the countertops for the kitchen are coming to their new home tomorrow.  I started priming the cabinets and the floor in the girl's bathroom and the hall are ready to stain. Here are some pictures of the progress so far.


Vanity and toilet will be on the right
Entrance to the shower. Adjustable height shower head (for me) and bench.
Shower will continue around the corner to the left with fixed shower head and rain head in the middle.

I'm scrambling for a vanity for this bathroom.  The dresser I was planning to use is in worse shape than I thought and will not work. I really want an awesome dresser or console, but I'm getting impatient! I'm hoping one turns up soon.


This is the girl's bathroom after the feather finish on the floor. The base coat of paint is going on tomorrow.  I cannot wait to show y'all the finished product!


This is the hall. Paint and feather finish are done. Ready for stain and trim.


Cabinets are so tedious! This weekend will be devoted to priming and painting so countertops can go in next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment